**NEW Graduation Requirement started this past year. All seniors must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students can opt out of this requirement by completing one of the two following waivers and sending to the DGS College and Career Center at alichaj@csd99.org or dropping of the completed form in the DGS Main Office.

FAFSA Non-Participation Form (English)

FAFSA Non-Participation Form (Spanish)

Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid: All undocumented students must complete this financial aid application as a D99 graduation requirement. If your family is eligible, this application will qualify you for some, or all of the MAP Grant.

Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid FAQs

Illinois Student Assitance Commission -  If you need help completing the FAFSA or with any college financial aid topic, please reach out to our representative from ISAC Ms. Yasmeen Ragab at (630) 423-1421 or Yasmeen.Ragab@illinois.gov.



Ten Financial Aid Facts

by College Covered

Financial Aid Resources

Important Dates

FAFSA Information

View Presentations:

English (9/8/21):
Passcode: 3@3kp3FT

Spanish (9/15/21):
Passcode:  p^=@a73d

FAFSA Slides:

English Version

Spanish Version


Thursday, January 13, 2022

Conquering College Cost   Passcode: