D99 Crisis Reporting and Resources
Dial 911 immediately for any situations where a student is in danger of being harmed by someone or harming themselves. Do not hesitate to make your call; doing so could save student lives. After calling 911, tell a trusted parent/guardian or adult.
Post concerns that do not require immediate attention using Anonymous Alerts that can be addressed by Downers Grove North or South High School staff members during the school day. District 99 monitors the alerts on school days between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Additional resources you may need to assist in immediate intervention:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- CRISIS Text Line: 741741
- Linden Oaks Hospital - 630-305-5027
- Adolescent OPTIONS Services - Hinsdale Hospital - 630-856-7717
- Dupage County Health Department - Crisis Intervention Unit - 630-627-1700
- Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) - 1-800-252-2873
School-based resources for crisis situations:
Downers Grove North High School
Downers Grove South High School
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.