District 99's mission is to provide a caring and challenging environment where all students develop as lifelong learners, and its outstanding reputation is demonstrated in the results that it delivers. To maintain our reputation as a premier educational organization, our goal is to attract, hire and maintain quality professionals who demonstrate a commitment to excellence.
Please click on any of the tabs on the side navigation to find more information including job openings, internal job openings, contact information, and more.
We invite you to search our current career openings, or submit an application, at the links below:
Need help? Please contact:
- Rob Lang, Assistant Superintendent of Staff Services – 630-795-7119
- Jeffrey Bergholtz, Director of Human Resources - 630-795-7151
- Wendi Andree, 630-795-7153 (FMLA, IMRF, Lane Changes, Stipends, AESOP)
- Aja Johnson, 630-795-7152 (Insurance, Benefits, TRS, and Worker's Compensation)
- Lin Meziere, Payroll – 630-795-7125