District 99's Long Range Capital Plans
To prepare for the 21st century and to meet the essential needs of our community, District 99 maintains a Long Range Capital Plan for both its North High School and South High School campuses. This comprehensive plan addresses indoor and outdoor facilities and infrastructures at each campus, with the goal of meeting the safety and educational program needs of our students and staff.
Annual Capital and Life Safety Improvement Plan
Another facet of the Long Range Capital Plan is our Annual Capital Improvement Plan, which is created each year and tracks annual capital projects needed to maintain site facilities and infrastructure. For more information, please refer to the following documents:
- Capital Improvement and Life Safety Plan 2023-2024
- Capital Improvement Plan 2022-2023
- Capital Improvement Plan 2021-2022
- Capital Improvement Plan 2020-2021
- Capital Improvement Plan 2019-2020
- Captial Improvement Plan 2018-2019
- Capital Improvement Plan 2017-2018
- Capital Improvement Plan 2016-2017
- Life Safety Projects 2016-2017
If you have questions about any component of the Long Range Capital Plan, please contact Jim Kolodziej at email@example.com, director of physical plant & operations.