District 99’s Strategic Plan for 2022-2027 reflects the collective voices and hopes of our community.
In the fall of 2021, District 99 conducted a collaborative process to create the plan. With the help of a third-party consultant, we conducted focus groups, interviews and open sessions with students, staff, parents, school board members, business leaders and community members. In addition, an online engagement forum provided access for everyone to express their hopes and desires for the future of District 99.
Strategic Plan Timeline and Milestones
- August 1 - Board of Education approves the 2022-23 goals
- May 16 - Board of Education approves the plan
- May 2 - Board of Education discusses the plan and mission/vision/values statements
- March/April - Administration and Board of Education refines the plan, as well as mission/vision/values statements
- March 21 - Core Planning Team presents to Board of Education - View the presentation
- March 10 - Core Planning Team meets to refine and prioritize action plan
- March 4 - Community and administration provide input on the Core Planning Team's roadmap
- February 28 - District updates Board of Education - click here to see presentation
- February 2022 - Core Planning Team, which includes students, families and teachers, meets for two days and creates a draft roadmap
- Fall 2021 - Individual interviews held in September/October. In-person and online sessions held in November/December to gather the feedback of students, staff, family and community members. View the report on the feedback.
- August 2021 - District 99 Board of Education approves working with CESO Communications to help create a strategic plan
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.