District 99 has embarked on the process of creating a new and comprehensive five-year strategic plan. The plan will be based on the input and engagement of the entire District 99 community with the assistance of a third-party consultant, the Center for Effective School Operations.
Strategic Plan Timeline and Milestones
- District to develop detailed implementation plans with roles and responsibilities for the next 12-18 months
- May 16 - Board of Education votes to approve plan
- May 2 - Board of Education to discuss the plan and mission/vision/values statements
- March/April - Administration and Board of Education refine the plan, as well as mission/vision/values statements
- March 21 - Core Planning Team presents to Board of Education - View the presentation
- March 10 - Core Planning Team meets to refine and prioritize action plan
- March 4 - Community and administration provide input on the Core Planning Team's roadmap
- February 28 - District updates Board of Education - click here to see presentation
- February 2022 - Core Planning Team, which includes students, families and teachers, meets for two days and creates a draft roadmap
- Fall 2021 - Individual interviews held in September/October. In-person and online sessions held in November/December to gather the feedback of students, staff, family and community members. View the report on the feedback.
- August 2021 - District 99 Board of Education approves working with CESO Communications to help create a strategic plan
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.