District 99's Goals and Strategic Plan
In 2011, the District 99 Board of Education initiated a strategic planning process to determine what issues and opportunities our school district is facing, and to develop our strategic initiatives and goals.
Please see the following documents for our progress reports:
- 2020 End of Year District Goal Summary
- 2019 End of Year District Goal Summary
- 2018 End of Year District Goal Summary
- 2017 End of Year District Goal Summary
- 2016 Annual State of the District Report
- 2015 Annual State of the District Report
- 2014 Annual State of the District Report
- 2013 Annual State of the District Report
- 2012 Annual State of the District Report
Read Strategic Plan Accomplishments, 2011-2014 to learn what we have achieved so far:
History of the Strategic Plan
Throughout the fall of 2010, over 300 District 99 stakeholders, including people from our community, local businesses, civic institutions, teachers and current and future parents and students, participated in in-depth focus group sessions led by the Northern Illinois Center for Government Studies. In total, over 75 hours were spent in 18 different focus group sessions. The final focus group was an open community session where all were welcome to attend. This detailed report outlines the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to District 99.
District 99 staff analyzed the information and created the following themes and goals based on the research. This plan was presented to the Board of Education at its meeting on September 19, 2011 and the Board approved it on October 17, 2011.