Summer School 2020
With the most recent directions from the State of Illinois, the decision has been made that an online remote learning format will be necessary for summer school classes that can be offered. Thank you for your patience during this time and please check this website and your email for updates. The deadline to register was Monday, June 1 at noon.
2020 Location: Online
- Semester 1: June 8-11, 15-18, 22-24 (11 days in total)
- Semester 2: June 29-July 2, 6-9, 13-15 (11 days in total)
2020 Summer School Registration Guide - registration deadline was June 1 at noon
District 99's Summer School is a six-week program that provides opportunities for students who:
- Elect to enrich and/or accelerate their regular program,
- Desire additional flexibility in scheduling courses for the regular school year, and/or
- Need to make up courses failed in order to complete requirements for graduation, or to gain credits to obtain the next grade classification.
- All high school students who reside in District 99 may register. Students who will be freshmen in the fall and out-of-district students are eligible to enroll. Where space becomes an issue, preference will be given to those students living in District 99. Summer school is considered high school course work. Grades are included in the student’s overall grade point average and appear on transcripts.