Summer School 2020
2020 Location: South High School
(1436 Norfolk Street, Downers Grove, IL, 60516)
- Semester 1: June 8-11, 15-18, 22-24 (11 days in total)
- Semester 2: June 29-July 2, 6-9, 13-15 (11 days in total)
However, depending in total number of weather days off school this year, these dates may need to be adjusted. Please confirm in May that the dates have not been changed.
Summer School will be held at SOUTH campus this summer.
2020 Summer School Registration Guide - coming soon
2020 Summer School Registration Guide - SPANISH - coming soon
Summer School 2020 Bus Routes - coming soon
Summer School Menu 2020 - coming soon
District 99's Summer School is a six-week program that provides opportunities for students who:
- Elect to enrich and/or accelerate their regular program,
- Desire additional flexibility in scheduling courses for the regular school year, and/or
- Need to make up courses failed in order to complete requirements for graduation, or to gain credits to obtain the next grade classification.
- All high school students who reside in District 99 may register. Students who will be freshmen in the fall and out-of-district students are eligible to enroll. Where space becomes an issue, preference will be given to those students living in District 99. Summer school is considered high school course work. Grades are included in the student’s overall grade point average and appear on transcripts.