Tryout Registration Process
Registration for athletics will be completed online. Please complete the registration process by clicking on the link below.
**Please be sure to use an email address and password that you will remember when creating an account. This process will be used all years of a student's high school career.
IHSA Physical Information
Physicals are required for all students before tryouts begin.
- A coach will not let you tryout without a valid physical.
- Physicals are valid for 13 months and are required every year. There is no grace period.
- The summer is the best time of the year to get a physical since it will not expire during any season.
- Physicals can be uploaded to our phyiscal portal by clicking the link below. They can also be emailed to the athletic administrative assistant, Lisa Wivinis.
- Physicals must be uploaded as a pdf. Pictures from cell phones will not be accepted.
- Make a copy for your records and be sure that the parent, athlete, and doctor have signed and dated it.