What students should bring to school
- Students should wear their face shield when on a bus, in the hallway, and entering/leaving school.
- Students must wear masks at all times. Masks with valves are not allowed. Per the CDC, cloth masks must be multilayered and designed to fit around the face.
- A parent should complete the self-certification slip each morning, and the student should show it to the bus monitor if they ride a bus or to security if they walk or drive to school. Students received booklets of self-certification slips when they picked up their materials in August; here is a link to a slip that can be printed. (Click here for slip in Spanish.)
- Students should bring a fully charged chromebook, their charger, earbuds (preferably with microphone), and class materials.
- Students should wear their ID on the lanyard we provided or another school appropriate lanyard. Students who do not have an ID can get one in the cafeteria or Main Street entrance when not in a class.
- Because we are bringing in additional outside air, students might want to dress in layers.
- Students should not bring snacks, but they might want to bring a refillable water bottle. Our water fountains are off but the bottle filler feature works.
Arrival to/from school
- Here is a link to bus routes. Students are asked to be at their stop 5 min early.
- Students who walk or get dropped off should enter at the Main Street or Forest Street entrances only.
- Students who park on campus need a parking pass.
- Students should not arrive prior to 7:30 a.m. during Modified Hybrid Week One and 11:55 during Modified Hybrid Week Two.
- Students should not arrive prior to 7:30 a.m. for morning classes and noon for afternoon classes. Students must go directly to class upon arrival to school and should leave immediately after school. There can be no congregating in the hallway.
- Students are not using lockers at this time.
Lunches and Study Hall
- Students who have their own transportation to/from school are allowed to arrive late/leave early when they have lunch or a study hall.
- Students who have late arrival should use the Main Street Entrance when they arrive at school.
- Students who have completed the form allowing them to stay in school should report to the cafeteria during that class period. Students will be expected to work on school work during that time.
- Students may not leave campus and then return to school.
- Students should not come to school if they are sick. Please review this document for specific guidelines related to illness and COVID-19.
- Students who must stay home due to illness or quarantine should attend class remotely if well enough to do so.
- It is important for in-person learning students to report to school when expected to do so unless they are sick or have been ordered to quarantine. Teachers plan their lessons around who they expect to see in person vs. who they expect to see remotely. When a student is an unexpected “no show,” that disrupts the teacher’s lesson and interrupts everyone’s learning.
- Fully Remote students should check in for attendance every class. Teachers will provide specific instructions on what the students should do during each class period.