The North High Boy’s Basketball Team is heading to state for the first time in program history. The team will play Moline in the 4A semifinals at State Farm Center-University of Illinois on Friday at approximately 4:15 p.m. If they win, they will play the championship game on Saturday; if they lose, they will play for 3rd/4th place later on Friday night.
- For tickets, CLICK HERE and use promo code: TEAL4A
- If you've previously purchased a ticket and it's not in the sections outlined below, you may be able to move to open seating adjacent to DGN sections.
- See stadium map here and see clear bag/prohibited item policy here.
- NOTE: The seating for the 4:15 p.m. game was assigned based on previous school sections assignments and includes sections 206, 207, 208 (the first 15 rows will be secured by our staff for students). New Trier High School will be in 217, 218, 219 for the first semi final game, which starts at 2:39; they are playing Benet. They have offered that area for our fans after their game if needed; the State Farm Center is aware of this. Seating assignments are intended to keep opponent fans separated and ease in the transition between games.
- Order t-shirts here. Shirts will be available to pick up in the Commons unitl 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 9.
- For the student fan bus, students must complete this form before 8 p.m. Thursday and submit this school permission slip and $20 (cash or check) before 9 a.m. Friday. All students who ride the bus down on Friday are expected to stay for the 3rd/4th place game in the event DGN loses the semifinal game.
- You can find details about the tournament at ihsa.org.
- The game will be broadcast on WCIU-TV, The U. The U can be seen on Channel 48.1 and WCIU, Channel 26.2, Xfinity 230|360, Astound TV 35, Dish 48, Spectrum Charter 191 and U-Verse 24, and Youtube TV.
- Broadcast media coverage: