District 99 has recently implemented a number of safety measures in response to the rising COVID numbers in our local community. One of those measures is to limit the number of people we have on campus over the next few weeks. As a result, we have rescheduled the dates for student photos.
Underclass Yearbook Photos
Underclass yearbook photos will no longer be taking place December 5, 7, 9. Instead, they have been rescheduled for the following dates and times:
- Saturday, January 23 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Monday, January 25 from 3:30 to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, January 27 from 3:30 to 6:00 PM
To limit the number of people in the building at one time we are requiring students to sign up for a timeslot to have their photo taken on one of those days. All photos will be taken in the student cafeteria. Please enter the building through the Prince Street Entrance. From there students will be guided to the cafeteria. Please do not enter the building through the Main Street Entrance. Please sign up for a timeslot by visiting this link.
Yearbook photo orders must be made online. In-person orders and payment will not be accepted on picture day. Online orders should be placed here.
Senior Yearbook Photos
Senior yearbook photos will no longer be taking place on December 9 and 10. Instead, they have been rescheduled for Thursday, January 28 from 3:30 to 8:00 PM in the Main Street Lobby. We do ask that you make an appointment for a senior yearbook photo by calling 630-910-6800 ext 5, or by visiting prestigeappointment.com. If booking an appointment through the Prestige website, you’ll be asked to create an account, select your school and follow the prompts to book an appointment.
There is no fee to take a senior yearbook photo. This will include one traditional yearbook pose. An option to place a photo order will be available at a later date online or by phone.
- Please take note of these safety guidelines before arriving for your appointment:
- When students arrive for their scheduled photo they must be free of COVID symptoms and will have their temperature taken when entering the building.
- Students will be required to wear a mask while in the school building and will take off the mask when being photographed.
- To limit the number of people in the building we are only allowing students who are scheduled for photos to be in the building.
If you have any questions, contact Director of Student Activities Mark Mirandola at firstname.lastname@example.org