Final Exams - May 28, 29, and 30
The exam schedule is as follows:
|Tuesday, 5/28||Wednesday, 5/29||Thursday, 5/30|
8:00 - 9:30 am
|Period 1||Period 7||
9:45 - 11:15 am
|Period 2||Period 8||
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 pm
|Period 4||Period 6||
- Students are to remain in the classroom for the entire examination period.
- Access to the building during final exam days is as follows:
- Students may enter the building during the before-school hour as usual.
- All students will report to their exam periods for the first testing period.
- All students entering the building after the first exam period must enter by the Main Street entrance; all other building entrances will be secured during the passing periods.
- If a student does not have a final exam during a given period, they may arrive at school late or leave early, if able to arrange alternate transportation.
- A.M. and P.M. TCD students will not report to TCD on the examination days.
- Room 050 will be set aside for quiet study. Students may use this space during their regularly scheduled study hall or resource. The student cafeteria may be used as a “talking area.”
- Breakfast will be available at the usual time (7:10-7:50 a.m.) on these days. Grab-and-go lunch items will be available until 11:30 am. Students will not be permitted in the corridors during examination periods.
- Bus Departures: Wednesday and Thursday, 1:05 pm Friday, 11:20 am. Buses will depart using the regular after-school routes. All parking regulations are in effect.