2023-2024 Enrollment Information
Online enrollment for the 2023-2024 School Year will open on July 11, 2023.
(NOTE: Students selected courses a few months ago with their counselors from DGN/DGS; enrollment is a separate process, which includes fulfilling health and other requirements.)
You may wish to prepare for enrollment now by:
- Verifying residency if you've moved, you must confirm that you live in our district. Please contact the registrar at your school for more information and view this letter for more details.
- Activating your Home Access Center (HAC) account, if you still need to do so. Click here for instructions and more information about HAC. You must have an account to enroll.
- Ensure you meet health requirements (applies to all 9th-grade and 12th-grade students). Click here for details.
- Fees will be assessed when enrollment opens on July 11, and will be due by August 18. Information about financial assistance will be available on July 11.
- District 99’s primary way to communicate with families is through ParentSquare. If you aren't already registered, you will receive an email invitation in the coming weeks.
- Once the system opens on July 11, staff members can assist you with the enrollment process at DGN and DGS in the Main Office from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday throughout the summer.
The first day of school is Monday, August 21; click here for the 2023-24 school calendar.
All students must be enrolled by August 4 prior to the start of the school year on August 21, 2023.
- Student/Parent Handbook
- Athletic/Activities Handbook
- Release of Student Information
- As part of our student recognition programs, District 99 may periodically release or publish information about students and their accomplishments or share student contact information with recruiters from the armed forces and/or representatives of institutions of higher education. If you wish to deny permission to release this information, please click here.
Have you moved?
You must verifying residency if you've moved. See this letter for details.
Do you have a HAC account?
View instructions and more information about HAC. You must have an account in order to enroll.
Submitted Health Forms?
All 9th grade and 12th grade students must meet health requirements.
Need Financial Help?
View details about fees and fee waivers. We will communicate at a later time the process for obtaining a fee waiver.
The information above does NOT apply to transfer students/families; please disregard this message as our registrars are already assisting you with registration.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.