ParentSquare and StudentSquare
ParentSquare, and StudentSquare, is now District 99’s primary platform to communicate with students and families, and for students and families to communicate with teachers.
Here are the benefits of using ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification - all in one place!
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Choose to receive information instantly when it's sent out, or all at once in one message daily
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Participate in group messages
In order to begin using ParentSquare and StudentSquare, please follow these steps:
- Update your contact information, if necessary. Parent/guardian and student email addresses and mobile phone numbers are used to uniquely identify ParentSquare users. When parents share the same email address, data confusion can ensue within communication systems such as ParentSquare. If your contact information needs to be updated, please do so in Home Access Center.
- Establish your ParentSquare or StudentSquare account. If you did not receive an activation email, please visit ParentSquare.com, enter your email address (the same email you use for Home Access Center) in the Sign Up/Create Password section, and click 'Go'. You will receive a verification email to confirm your account. If you need assistance setting up your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students: Use the "Sign in with Google" button, with your issued District 99 email login, whenever you log in to StudentSquare. It is not necessary to create a different login and password.
- Download the App: For the richest experience, please consider installing the ParentSquare Mobile App on your Smartphone.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.