Sent to all D99 Students and Families on July 2, 2020
Dear District 99 Families,
Online enrollment for the 2020-21 school year will be available starting next week. Our process has changed, and a link to the online enrollment system will now be available within your Home Access Center (HAC) account. Click here for instructions and more information about HAC. You must have a HAC account to enroll.
Please prepare for enrollment by:
- Verifying residency. If you've moved or have an address different from the one listed in HAC, you must verify that you live in our district.
- Activating your Home Access Center (HAC) account, if you have not already done so. Click here for instructions and more information about HAC.
- Making sure you meet health requirements (applies to all freshman and senior students only). Click here for details.
- Reviewing what financial assistance is available. Click here for details about fees, fee waivers, and payment plans.
- NOTE: This year, fees will be assessed the week of September 14 and payments will be due by October 16.
Student schedules will be viewable in HAC prior to the start of school, after you submit your online enrollment, verify residency (if you have moved), and submit your health forms (if you are a freshman or a senior). We will share information about school pictures, Chromebook distribution for freshmen, PE uniforms, and bus transportation at a later time.
Note that students enrolled in math need a graphing calculator on the first day. Please click here for details on the type required. Teachers will notify students of any other supplies needed on the first day of class.
The first day of school is Friday, August 14. Click here to see the complete 2020-21 school calendar.
If you have any questions, please contact your school by calling North High at 630-795-8400 or South High at 630-795-8500.
We will send you an email when the enrollment system opens next week.