District 99 Families,
Throughout the summer months, Downers Grove Grade School District 58, Woodridge School District 68 and Community High School District 99 will continue to partner together through the Wood-Grove Feeding Our Future Cooperative, an effort to ensure all children ages 0-18 in our communities can receive a breakfast and lunch six days per week.
Beginning Tuesday, June 2 and lasting through Thursday, July 30, meal pickups will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays. In addition, some meal pickup times and locations have changed. Please review the summer s chedule below for details.
Meals will be provided on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the following locations:
- Eisenhower Junior High School, 1410 W. 75th St. Darien
- Henry Puffer Elementary School, 2220 Haddow Ave, Downers Grove
- Herrick Middle School, 4435 Middaugh Ave, Downers Grove
- Kingsley Elementary School, 6509 Powell St, Downers Grove
- O’Neill Middle School, 635 59th St, Downers Grove
- Thomas Jefferson Junior High School, 7925 Janes Ave, Woodridge
Meals will be provided on Tuesdays and Thursdays during shortened hours, which vary by the following locations:
- Dynasty Pointe Apartments, Woodridge - Apple Lane & Woodward Dr. 10 to 11
- Eagle Creek Apartments, Westmont – Clubhouse – 10 - 10:30
- Emerald Court Apartments, Woodridge - Leasing Center 10 - 11:30
- Golf Meadows Estates Apartments, Woodridge - Country Club Dr. & Woodward Dr. 11-11:30
- Haven Woodridge, Woodridge – Leasing Office 11 – 11:30
- Natural Falls Apartment Complex, Woodridge - Leasing Office 10 – 10:45
- Prentiss Creek Apartments, Downers Grove - Main Office 10:45 – 11:30
- Townhomes at Highcrest, Woodridge - Pool Area 10 – 10:45
- The Villages of Greene Valley, Woodridge – Pool/Clubhouse 11 – 11:30
- Willow West Apartments, Westmont - 65th St. & Willow Ln. 10:45 – 11:15
- Windsor Lakes Apartments, Woodridge - Leasing Office 10 -10:30
- Woodridge Club Condominiums, Woodridge - Country Club Dr. & Woodward Dr. 10 to 11:30
Tuesdays: Children can pick up three breakfasts and three lunches, including milk.
Thursdays: Children can pick up three breakfasts and three lunches, including milk.
To receive a meal, please arrive at any of the designated locations outlined below and specify how many children are in your family. Children may also pick up meals on their own. Pickups are contact free. If you drive to pick up your meals, please remain in your vehicle and wait for a staff member to assist you. If you walk up to pick up meals, please walk to the designated entrance and wait outside for a staff member to bring you meals.
For questions, please reach out to the following contact at your specific District.
- District 58: Please email Manager of Business Services Katie Hannigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- District 68: Please email Assistant Superintendent for Business Services/CSBO Curtis Saindon at email@example.com.
- District 99: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call your home school (630-795-8400 for North High and 630-795-8500 for South High); they will be open Monday-Thursday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.