Greetings North High Students and Families!
Welcome to the final month of 2020 and the end of our first semester.
If you have a few minutes, I hope you’ll watch my December video message here.
As always, please feel free to call or email me with any questions or concerns. I can be reached at 630-795-8411 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you have a strong finish to the semester and an enjoyable winter break.
Video message highlights:
- Congratulations to the Boys Cross Country Team. They were Sectional Champions!
- Congratulations to McKenna Cinotte--she has committed to Track and Field at Ball State University next year; also congratulations to Jack Mielke, who committed to playing basketball at the University of Southern Indiana. Read more here.
- We’re proud that teacher and coach Mr. Tom Saam has been given the Illinois Track and Cross Country Assistant Coach award in 2020. Congratulations, Mr. Saam!
- Our Mosaic Concert will be streamed on Thursday, December 17 at 7 p.m. Click here for details! We also are planning a virtual art show for December 16 and will share details soon.
- Thank you to everyone who gave generously during our Giving Tree 2020, helping out others in need. This was a record year of giving!
- Looking for other ways to give? A variety of student groups will host a Food Drive on Saturday, December 12. Drop off donations between 9 a.m. and noon.
- Thanks to the students and staff who are maintaining our traditions of holding ELITE (Everyday Leadership Inspired Through Example) and Operation Snowball events.
- We have been busy reviewing feedback from the latest survey that was given and are using it to guide decisions about the second semester schedule. We will share information with the committee late next week and present recommendations at the Board of Education meeting on December 14. Please check your email for updates.