Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email to email@example.com.
- grit2 Virtual Community Read on the book “Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? And Other Conversations About Race” - Feb. 2, 9 and 16th. Register by Jan. 20 - Learn more and register!
- University of Illinois Extension 4-H Teen Series World of Work Jan. 4-Feb. 8, 2021: Learn more and register!
RECENT EVENT RECORDINGS
- grit2 presents Cathy Adams: Parenting Strategies for Uncertain Times - View Recording
- North High How to Help Your Student Academically: Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 6:30 p.m.: View Recording with passcode $+3@KVIL
- North High School and Grit2 present Critical Converstations: Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 6 p.m.: View Recording
COMMUNITY FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Additional Community Food Pantries:
FISH Food Pantry
4340 Prince Street
Open every Monday from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
St. Joseph Church
Open every Thursday from 8:15-10:30 a.m.
St. Mary's Church
444 Wilson Street
Open Wednesday from 8-11 a.m.
People's Resource Center
Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday from 9-11 a.m.
Open Thursday night - 6-8 p.m.
Can use pantry 2 times a month.
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered throughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development.
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free
- Coronavirus School Fact Sheet (Spanish) from the DuPage County Health Department