Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Annual Summer Kickoff Basketball Clinic - View Details
- DuPage County Prevention Leadership Team (PLT) and Reality Illinois / the Teen Advisory Board are hosting their annual Teen PhilanthroParty at 1:30p.m.-3:00p.m. Tuesday, June 6 from 1:30p.m.-3:00p.m. - View Details
- Woodridge "Finding Our Voices" Event - Thursday, June 15 at 7 p.m. - View Details
- Illinois Tech Summer Camps for High School Students (Wheaton Location) - View Details
- American Legion Post 80 - Memorial Day Events - View Details
- SASED Parent Trainings - View Details
- 2023 Summer Bridge Program - View Details
- West Suburban Community Pantry - Food Assistance Options - View Details
- American Red Cross blood donations - Make an appointment here!
RECENT EVENT RECORDINGS
- Better Conversations: Supporting Resilience With Your Teen: View Recording with Passcode 1#p4rZ8C
- "Just Talk to Me" - Better Conversations Workshop - View Recording
- grit2 presents Cathy Adams: Parenting Strategies for Uncertain Times - View Recording
- North High How to Help Your Student Academically.: View Recording with passcode $+3@KVIL
- North High School and Grit2 present Critical Converstations: View Recording
COMMUNITY FOOD PANTRIES
FISH Food Pantry
4340 Prince Street
Open every Monday from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
St. Joseph Church
Open every Thursday from 8:15-10:30 a.m.
St. Mary's Church
444 Wilson Street
Open Wednesday from 8-11 a.m.
People's Resource Center
Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday from 9-11 a.m.
Open Thursday night - 6-8 p.m.
Can use pantry 2 times a month.
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered throughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development.
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free