Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saint Andrew's Episcopal Church Free Carryout Meals on December 24 from 12-2 p.m. - Learn more and pre-order!
- Chicago Swarm Basketball Winter Season Tryouts for All Grades Boys/Girls - November 30, 6-7 p.m. Wintrust Sports Complex - Learn more!
- Sharing Connections Virtual Trivia Challenge: December 16 - Learn more and register!
- 4-H Youth Development Programs - Fall Opportunities - Learn more!
- DuPage County ACT-SO - View information about 2021-22 program; ACT-So nurtures excellence and provides positive reinforcement to African American high school students
- Dated to Renovated Workshop: Students invited to create and sell their artwork to benefit the D99 Education Foundation - Learn more!
- University of Illinois Extension 4-H Youth Learning Opportunities (Webinars) - Learn more and register!
RECENT EVENT RECORDINGS
- Better Conversations: Supporting Resilience With Your Teen: View Recording with Passcode 1#p4rZ8C
- "Just Talk to Me" - Better Conversations Workshop - View Recording
- grit2 presents Cathy Adams: Parenting Strategies for Uncertain Times - View Recording
- North High How to Help Your Student Academically.: View Recording with passcode $+3@KVIL
- North High School and Grit2 present Critical Converstations: View Recording
COMMUNITY FOOD PANTRIES
FISH Food Pantry
4340 Prince Street
Open every Monday from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
St. Joseph Church
Open every Thursday from 8:15-10:30 a.m.
St. Mary's Church
444 Wilson Street
Open Wednesday from 8-11 a.m.
People's Resource Center
Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday from 9-11 a.m.
Open Thursday night - 6-8 p.m.
Can use pantry 2 times a month.
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered throughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development.
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free
- Coronavirus School Fact Sheet (Spanish) from the DuPage County Health Department