Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don't Do - Wednesday, January 29 at 7 p.m. at C.O.D. - click here for details!
- American Legion Auxiliary's ILLINI GIRLS STATE (IGS) is June 21-27, 2020 - click here for detials or visit www.alaigs.org!
- January Events at Downers Grove Public Library - click here for details!
- Volunteer Opportunities at Sharing Connections - click here for details!
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered throughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development.
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free