Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Glenbard Parent Series Summer Reading Recommendations - Read here!
- DuPage County Health Department's Prevention Leadership Team PhilanthroParty at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 15 - Register here!
- Dated to Renovated Workshop: Students invited to create and sell their artwork to benefit the D99 Education Foundation - Learn more!
- Free Hoops and Fitness Virtual Basketball Camp by 4PTPLAY May 24-June 17 - Learn more! (Spanish version)
- Sharing Connections Virtual Trivia Challenge: July 22, October 28 and December 16 - Learn more and register!
- DGN Cheerleading Packet - info for incoming DGN 9th grade students
- American Legion Auxiliary - Illinois Girls State - Learn more!
- Fall 2021 College of DuPage Food Truck Rally & Sunset 5K Scholarship Applications Available - Learn more and apply!
- University of Illinois Extension 4-H Youth Learning Opportunities (Webinars) - Learn more and register!
RECENT EVENT RECORDINGS
- Better Conversations: Supporting Resilience With Your Teen: View Recording with Passcode 1#p4rZ8C
- "Just Talk to Me" - Better Conversations Workshop - View Recording
- grit2 presents Cathy Adams: Parenting Strategies for Uncertain Times - View Recording
- North High How to Help Your Student Academically.: View Recording with passcode $+3@KVIL
- North High School and Grit2 present Critical Converstations: View Recording
COMMUNITY FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Additional Community Food Pantries:
FISH Food Pantry
4340 Prince Street
Open every Monday from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
St. Joseph Church
Open every Thursday from 8:15-10:30 a.m.
St. Mary's Church
444 Wilson Street
Open Wednesday from 8-11 a.m.
People's Resource Center
Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday from 9-11 a.m.
Open Thursday night - 6-8 p.m.
Can use pantry 2 times a month.
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered throughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development.
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free
- Coronavirus School Fact Sheet (Spanish) from the DuPage County Health Department