Master Facility Plan
Our Master Facility Plan sets forth how our school buildings need to evolve to continue to prepare students for success. District 99’s goals include adding air conditioning, improving safety and security, increasing accessibility, and creating modern instructional spaces that leverage technology, promote collaboration and enhance instruction. Our Board of Education, staff, and community members have identified priorities for change and modernization.
At its meetings on December 4 and December 18, the Board of Education will review community feedback collected during the fall of 2017 and decide next steps.
We mailed a survey to all households within in the District 99 boundaries; over 4,000 surveys were returned Read a report of the results here.
In addition, a phone poll was conducted; 300 likely voters were reached. Read a report of the results here.
October 2017 Community Meetings
We held community meetings to present our Master Facility Plan and to give tours of our school buildings. If you are unable to attend a meeting in person, please view the information below:
- Presentation shared at October 12, 19, 21 and 28 Community Meetings - click here
- Video Segments of Presentation
- Introduction to Master Facility Plan (7 minutes, 51 seconds)
- Safety and Security (7 minutes)
- Accessibility (4 minutes, 5 seconds)
- Air Conditioning (2 minutes, 45 seconds)
- Modern Learning Spaces (6 minutes, 14 seconds)
- Learning Commons (12 minutes, 12 seconds)
- Equity Across Campuses (6 minutes, 30 seconds)
- Financial Information (8 minutes, 1 seconds)