Good Morning Students,
We have been invited to participate in a vaccine clinic at Lake Park High School on Monday. A minimum of 200 District 99 students 16 or older will be able to participate and receive the Pfizer vaccine. After students are fully vaccinated (2 weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose series), they will no longer be required to quarantine if they are a “close contact” to someone with COVID-19.
If you wish to participate:
- You will need to provide your own transportation to Lake Park High School. You will be assigned an appointment between 8 a.m. and 2p.m. It may take up to an hour to complete your vaccination.
- Lake Park High School West Campus is located at 500 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Roselle, IL 60172
- You must be available Monday, April 26 and Monday, May 17 (for the second dose).
- You will need to print and complete this consent form. If you are under the age of 18, your parent will need to complete the form.
- You will need to bring an ID with your birthdate on it.
- You do not need to have medical insurance in order to receive this vaccine. There is no cost to you.
- If you have insurance, you will need a printed copy of your insurance card.
- If you do not have insurance you can still attend and be vaccinated by informing them you do not have insurance.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes that can easily expose your shoulder.
If you want to be considered for a vaccine, we need you to fill out this form by Saturday at 8 a.m. Vaccines will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. You will be notified by Saturday night if one of the 200 vaccines is available. Completion of this form does not guarantee a vaccine appointment.
This vaccination will be provided at Lake Park High School and is being administered by Osco Pharmacy in compliance with all federal, state and county requirements. The vaccine events will take place on Monday, April 26 and Monday, May 17 between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. at Lake Park High School. You must be available during this timeframe and you will be contacted with a specific appointment time prior to Saturday at noon.
PLEASE DO NOT GO TO LAKE PARK HIGH SCHOOL TO RECEIVE A VACCINE UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED WITH A SPECIFIC, CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT TIME.
Important - You will need to bring a photo ID or other documentation that can confirm your identity. While there will be no cost to you for this vaccine, you will need to provide any insurance, Medicare or Medicaid information on the day of the Vaccine. All populations in Illinois can receive the vaccine regardless of insurance coverage or immigration status, including individuals who are undocumented.
Note - there is no guarantee of availability. District 99 will continue to pursue additional vaccination opportunities but we encourage everyone to sign up with local pharmacies, your doctor and other healthcare providers if you wish to be vaccinated. If your appointment falls during your remote class time, please have your parents call the attendance office and you will be excused from class for the periods that need to be missed.