IMPORTANT INFORMATION: APRIL 13th Required SAT
Good Morning North Students!
Tuesday, April 13th, is the testing day at DGN. Students must report to their testing room by 8:00am. This test is a state mandated graduation requirement, so if you are absent Tuesday, you'll need to make up the test.
- You will receive your room assignment in an email on Friday, April 9th.
- Remember to wear your mask in order to comply with the PPE requirements. After testing begins, students will not be allowed to enter their testing room and will have to attend make-up testing. Tests are scheduled to begin at 8:05am.
- Prior to the test, take a look at the 20-21 SAT Student Guide. Please note the information on page 7 around sending your scores. Because time will be limited during our pre-administration session, please look up the appropriate school code for your college or university ahead of time. Watch for an email from the DGN College and Career Center later today with more information!
- The College Board provides complete information about the series of tests (PSAT 8/9, PSAT 10, and SAT) on their website here as well as information about free test prep by Khan Academy. Please visit our District 99 website here for additional assessment information, which includes a video explanation about testing and an FAQ about the SAT.
Below are some reminders:
- Get a good night's rest
- Do not come to the test if you are not feeling well.
- Bring an ID. You will need it for entry into the testing room.
- You may bring a bottle of water, and remove the ear strap of your mask to sip. Snacks will be allowed only during scheduled breaks, and students will be required to remain seated during break time unless requesting to use the washroom. Please eat breakfast and get a good night’s rest.
- Bring sharpened, #2 pencils (mechanical pencils are not allowed)
- A calculator (cannot have a QWERTY keypad of any kind)
- Cell phones must be turned OFF or left at home during testing. This includes wearable technology like smart watches.
- You will not be allowed to move about the building - you will be dismissed directly outside when all test rooms have completed the test.
- There will be two 5 minute breaks when you'll be allowed to use the washroom. Students will be dismissed out of the room one at a time.
- After testing, buses depart DGN around 12:20. Some of you have extended testing times and we have another bus run at the time your class is dismissed.