Dear District 99 Students and Families,
We wanted to inform you and your family of upcoming webinar resources presented by District 99 and the Glenbard Parent Series.
- District 99/Rush Neurobehavioral Center Parent Night: Sept. 22 at 6:30 p.m.
D99 has partnered with Rush Neurobehavioral Center to offer a parent night focusing on organization and executive functioning. The session will offer concrete strategies and also include time for Q&A with Rush presenters. Attendees must register prior to Sept. 22 in order to receive the Zoom Webinar information. Sign up here.
- D99 Lunchtime LIVE Webinar with Superintendent Dr. Hank Thiele: Sept. 23 at noon
Each month, Dr. Thiele hosts monthly webinars for students, parents and community members. Dr. Thiele will share a brief presentation and then answer your questions. Join us over your lunch hour on Wednesday, Sept. 23 at noon. Join Zoom Webinar here.
- Glenbard Parent Series - Upcoming webinars
District 99 families are invited to programs offered by the GPS. Upcoming events include:
- Strategies for Success by Fiona Arthurs: Tuesday, Sept. 22 at 7 p.m.
- The Technology and Training to Foster School Success/Tecnología y la Capacitación para Ayudar a los Estudiantes a Prospera (Spanish Presentation) by Luz Luna and Oscar Perez Sanchez: Thursday, Sept. 24 at 7 p.m.
- Financial Aid Workshop: Discovering the Best College Fit at the Best Price by Frank Palmasani: Saturday, Sept. 26 at 10:30 a.m.
- Community Reads: Long Way Down & Stamped: Racism, Antiracism and You by Jason Reynolds: Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 7 p.m.
We hope you will find these webinars valuable.