Additional Fresh and Convenient Choices
Dear District 99 Students, Staff and Families,
District 99 is excited to announce that we will be offering new food and menu options for students, staff and visitors for the 2021-22 school year! Service will open for the school year on Monday, August 16.
Our expanded cafeteria and learning common spaces allow us to offer a wider variety of food stations, including:
- Build - Crowd favorites, including create-your-own pizzas, flatbreads and pastas
- Butcher & Baker - Create-your-own sandwiches with an assortment of fresh deli meats, cheeses and toppings
- Pico Mesa - A rotating selection of popular Mexican fare
- Flame - Grilled favorites, including burgers and chicken sandwiches
- Rooted - Fresh salads and other more health-conscious items
As an additional convenience, both schools also will feature a “Market” cafe. In addition to coffee, a variety of grab-and-go items will be available, such as a hummus and veggie bento box, pinwheel sandwiches and even smoothies!
How to Purchase Meals
In addition to cash, District 99 accepts payment for meals online through MySchoolBucks. Please establish an account if you would like a convenient way to purchase food at the schools. Families that may be eligible for free and reduced meals are encouraged to fill out the online application.
This year, the “breakfast combo meal” will be $2 (free or $0.30 for qualifying students; a la carte items charged separately). The “lunch combo meal” will be $5 (free or $0.40 for qualifying students; a la carte items charged separately).
We are looking forward to serving you these fresh, new menu items in the new spaces of our schools!