Beginning October 26, District 99 and food service provider Chartwells will package and distribute meals throughout our community every Monday.
Through U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) funding, District 99 is providing all children ages 18 and under who reside within the community with six free breakfasts and lunches each week.
Chartwells staff members will be distributing meals every Monday beginning, October 26, at the following locations:
District 99 Distribution: Every Monday from 12-4 p.m.
- North High School - Forest Street Circle
- South High School - Main Entrance
Additional Locations Distribution: Every Monday from 3:30-4 p.m.
- Cypress Cove Aquatic Park, Woodridge - Parking Lot
- Dynasty Pointe Apartments, Woodridge - Apple Lane Parking Lot
- Prentiss Creek Apartments, Downers Grove - Management Office Parking Lot
- Willow West Apartments, Westmont - Willow Lane
- Woodridge Club Condominiums, Woodridge - Clubhouse Parking Lot
For more information or questions regarding meal distribution, please send an email to email@example.com.
Additional Community Food Pantries include:
FISH Food Pantry
4340 Prince Street
Open every Monday from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
St. Joseph Church
Open every Thursday from 8:15-10:30 a.m.
St. Mary's Church
444 Wilson Street
Open Wednesday from 8-11 a.m.
People's Resource Center
Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday from 9-11 a.m.
Open Thursday night - 6-8 p.m.
Can use pantry 2 times a month.