FINAL EXAMINATION SCHEDULE:
Tuesday, May 28
8:00 - 9:30 1st period exam
9:45 - 11:15 2nd period exam
11:30-1:00 4th period exam
Wednesday, May 29
8:00 - 9:30 7th period exam
9:45 - 11:15 8th period exam
11:30-1:00 6th period exam
Thursday, May 30
8:00 - 9:30 3rd period exam
9:45 - 11:15 5th period exam
11:30-1:00 Student make-up exams
Busses depart South High after the last scheduled final exam period each day (there is no bus service after the make-up exam time on Thursday). If they have a free period (lunch, resource, study hall), students can study in the cafeteria or the library. If the free period is at the end of the day, students are free to go home. As always, once students leave campus, they cannot return. While full lunch service is not available during final exam days, food service is available as follows:
- Breakfast and Snack service - 7:15 a.m. - 7:50 a.m. all three days.
- Light lunch items 10 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday only.
Reminders for Semester Exams
- We do not have an open campus during semester exams. Students are not able to leave and return if they do not have a final during the middle period of the day.
- Students must take finals during the assigned periods.
- If you do not have an exam during the 1st exam period of the day, and you do not need bus transportation, you may arrive during the passing period before your first exam.
- If you do not have an exam during the last period of the day, and you do not need bus transportation, you should leave the building and the school grounds for the day. You may not leave the building and then return to school to take a bus home.
- If you have an open period and you are in the building, please report to one of the following locations:
- Cafeteria – social space
- Library – quiet study area (if no classes are scheduled)
- Math Resource Center – to get assistance and work quietly
- World Language Resource Center – to get assistance and work quietly 4th, 5th and 6th only