Dear DGN 9th & 10th Grade Families-
As a reminder, you are invited to North High School from 6:00-8:00 pm on Thursday, August 5, 2021 for our Trojanpalooza event. Staff and student leaders are excited to meet you and provide the opportunities below:
- Each student who attends will receive a ticket for a free slice of pizza!
- You’ll have a chance to explore our building, getting an advanced look at many of the new spaces. Students who RSVP will be able to pick up their schedule for early access to use as a guide when exploring the building! If you have not already, please fill out this Google Form to RSVP
- Our Health Office team will be present to collect any physicals or vaccination records you have ready for us and answer questions you may have.
- This event is an Open House style event with optional opportunities to engage in short, informational conversations. Families are welcome to come and go as they please.
- You also will have an opportunity to meet our therapy dog friends and pick up some of the newest Trojan Wear!
PARENTS: Shantelle Whitehead, PsyD & Cheryl Hejnal, LSW with Dr. Shantelle and Associates will be offering the session: From the Cave to the Classroom: How to Help Your Teenager Transition Back to School. The first session will begin at 6:30pm in the Auditorium, and it will repeat again at 7:10pm. Each session will last approximately 30 minutes.
STUDENTS: DGN Students Support Services staff will be offering a session for students called: SUCCESS SQUAD! The first session will begin at 6:30pm in the Cafeteria, and it will repeat again at 7:10pm. Each session will last approximately 30 minutes.
We hope that you will join us on August 5th from 6:00-8:00 pm. Please enter through the main street door. We missed having you in the building last year and can’t wait to welcome you back to DGN! Our goal is simply to make your transition into the building as smooth as possible.