2021-22 School Year: Schedule and Protocols
- Return to an 8-period day with lunch; limited outdoor eating spaces will be provided. (See North High regular bell schedule and South High regular bell schedule.)
- Mondays will resume to a 9:20 a.m./Late Start schedule on August 16; note all dates
- All instruction will be delivered in person. School officials will review medical requests on a case-by-case basis, as we did before the pandemic.
Health and Safety Protocols
- DuPage County Health Department - Quarantine Process Overview
- DuPage County Health Department - Low Risk Letter
- Everyone should monitor themselves for symptoms of illness before leaving home for school, stay home when they have signs of any illness and contact their healthcare provider for testing and care.
- District 99 will continue to follow the guidance of the health experts in order to keep our schools safe, while also prioritizing in-person learning.
- Currently everyone will be required to wear a mask inside our schools, regardless of vaccination status.
- Students who have been excluded will receive instructional and social emotional support based on individual needs as well as synchronous access to teachers during office hours.
- Practices around ventilation, handwashing and respiratory etiquette will continue at school.
- Changes in guidance from federal, state or local health officials or an increase of illness at school could cause changes in practices throughout the year. See CDC/IDPH/ISBE Guidance
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.