Transition 99 Planning Resources
"The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create. And creating that future requires us to make choices and decisions...That all begins with a dream."
Leonard I. Sweet
The thought of transition planning can be overwhelming and scary! We hope to assist you in this important piece of our program. This site is meant as a guide in helping you remember some very important things to consider as your child gets closer to the transition to adulthood. Please feel free to contact us at any time to assist you through this process.
- Carolina Schoenbeck - email@example.com (Transition 99 Program Coordinator)
- Arthur Drenth - firstname.lastname@example.org (Teacher and Case Manager)
- Amy Simler - email@example.com (Teacher and Case Manager)
- Joanne Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org (Teacher and Case Manager)
- Jenny Patrick - email@example.com (Vocational Coordinator)