District 99 will host a “Finance Night” on Wednesday, March 7 at the District 99 Administrative Service Center.
WHAT: Community members are encouraged to attend finance night to learn details about District 99’s financial philosophy, budget process, and the impact of the possible bond proposal.
- District 99 operates primarily on the revenue provided by taxpayers; over 80 percent of revenues are derived from property taxes. Under the the leadership of the Board of Education, District 99 manages those resources responsibly.
- The mission of the District’s business office is to uphold the quality of educational programs and operations. Attendees will learn how the District takes a conservative approach to financial management to ensure stability and quality.
- District 99 has the second lowest tax rate of all DuPage County high school districts, which will be maintained if the March 20, 2018 bond proposal is approved by the community.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 7 at 7 p.m.
- 7-7:30 p.m. Informational presentation by Superintendent Dr. Hank Thiele and Controller Mark Staehlin
- 7:30-8 p.m. Question and answer session
WHERE: District 99 Administrative Service Center
- 6301 Springside Avenue in Downers Grove
- Community Room