DGS Registration Resources
We encourage you to take time to learn about DGS and the many ways to be involved at our school!
- Start Registration by clicking into InfoSnap (en Español) You must have a Snapcode to register. If you don't have a snapcode, call the school at 630-795-8500.
- If you’ve moved, review the Residency Verification Checklist. Questions? Contact the DGS Registrar’s office at (630-795-8525).
- Health Requirements for Freshmen and Seniors
- About Fees and Payments (including payment plans and fee waiver process)
- Fee Waiver Application Form (PDF)
- Fee Payment System (RevTrak)
- About Chromebook Fee
- About My School Bucks - how to fund your student's meal account (link to MySchoolBucks.com). NOTE: Funds from the previous school year will rollover automatically to the 2017-18 school year.
- Chartwells is our food service provider
- For complete information about meals and meal payments, click here
Online and Chromebook Resources
- Internet access for connecting your Chromebook (for qualifying families)
- Home Access Center Information (access to grades, schedules, assignments)
Other DGS Info/Organizations