North High strives to give families the information they need to be informed and involved. All students watch Friday Morning Video Announcements at the beginning of second period on Fridays; announcements are also emailed daily to all students and they are posted to the front page of our website daily.
- Report your student's absence by calling the school directly at
- (630) 795-8450.
- Check your student's grades and attendance by visiting the Home Access Center.
- As you assist your student in course selection, please consult the current 2017-2018 academic planning guide.
- Check the Naviance Family Connection
- Listen to District 99's dedicated radio station by visiting WDGC-FM Online.
- See our Healthy Lifestyles Booklet: A Resource Guide for Families.
- Join a parent group:
Helping Your High School Student: Tips for New HS Parents