Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email.
- Code DuPage Bootcamp Sponsored by Chamber 630: Located at South High - March 26-28, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. - click here for details
- 3v3 Basketball Tournament to benefit SEASPAR - April 13, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. - click here for details
- Raising a Resilient Child - How to Support your Child whey then are Grieving - April 11, 6:30-7:30 p.m. - click here for details
- Special Camps at White Pines Ranch Registration now open: June 9-14 (children ages 8-20) and June 16-21 (adults 21+)
- American Legion Auxiliary (ALA) - 79th Session of the American Legion Auxiliary's ILLINI GIRLS STATE
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered throughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development. Click here to see 2018-19 Schedule!
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free
- Realtor Breakfast 2019 - March 19, 8:45 a.m. - click here for details
- Illinois Extension & 4-H Spring 2019 Youth Programs (March 25-28) - click here for details
- Downers Grove Public Library March Teen Programs - click here for details
- Teen Anime Club at Woodridge Public Library: Feb. 7, March 7, April 4, May 2 6:30-8:30 p.m. - click here for details
- Downers Grove Youth Baseball League Spring 2019 Registration is now open - click here to learn more and click here to register
- Raising a Resilient Child - February 21 and March 14 events - click here for details
- Bolingbrook Park District Job Fair - March 13 - click here for details
- League of Women Voters Meet and Greet D58 and D99 School Board Candidates: March 3, 1-3 p.m. - click here for details
- From Drugs and Alcohol to Freedom and Stability - Kyle Thompson's Story, Belmont Church Feb. 22 at 7 p.m.
- DGS Wrestling Take Down Autism Event supporting Little Friends - Saturday, Jan. 26 4:30 and 6 p.m.
- DuPage Regional Office of Education: Substitute Teacher License Training for Short-term Substitute Teachers: Monday, Jan. 28 1-4 p.m.
- TCD Open House - Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- University of Illinois Extension: 4-H STEM Teen Ambassador Program, Training Nov. 28 and Dec. 1 - Click here
- Brunch With Santa - ATI Foundation - December 8, 2018 - Click here
- Raising a Resilient Child - Events November 15 and December 13 - Click here
- Downers Grove Library Teen Events: Nov. 17, Dec. 5 and 14 - Click here
- “Self-Driven: The Science and Sense of Giving Your Kids More Confidence, Purpose and Control” November 14; Click here
- 4-H Teen Science & Health Ambassador Program Training Dates: Nov. 28 and Dec. 1 - Registration opens Oct. 1!
- Feed My Starving Children - 7th Annual Giving Thanks for Thanksgiving, November 20 and 21 - Click here
- Hope for the Day Training - Listening to Youth on Tuesday, October 23 from 9-1 p.m. Click here and Register here
- Options Fair: Postsecondary Planning Night for Students with Disabilities; October 23, 2018 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Click here
- MOD Pizza Challenge - Click Here
- Downers Grove Public Library Teen Programs for October: Click here
- Downers Grove Sanitary District Open House: Saturday, October 6. Click here
- College of DuPage Food Rally Truck 5K: Saturday, October 13. Click here
- Raising a Resilient Child "Childhood Friendships" at Anderson's Book Store: Thursday, October 18 at 6:30 p.m.. Click here
- Grit2 Parent Presentation on October 3. Click here
- Breaking Boundaries: Career Exploration for Women, Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 6-8 p.m.. Click here