Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email.
- University of Illinois Extension: 4-H STEM Teen Ambassador Program, Training Nov. 28 and Dec. 1 - Click here
- Raising a Resilient Child - Events November 15 and December 13 - Click here
- Downers Grove Library Teen Events - Click here
- “Self-Driven: The Science and Sense of Giving Your Kids More Confidence, Purpose and Control” November 14; Click here
- 4-H Teen Science & Health Ambassador Program Training Dates: Nov. 28 and Dec. 1 - Registration opens Oct. 1!
- Feed My Starving Children - 7th Annual Giving Thanks for Thanksgiving, November 20 and 21 - Click here
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered hroughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development. Click here to see 2018-19 Schedule!
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free
- Hope for the Day Training - Listening to Youth on Tuesday, October 23 from 9-1 p.m. Click here and Register here
- Options Fair: Postsecondary Planning Night for Students with Disabilities; October 23, 2018 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.; Click here
- MOD Pizza Challenge - Click Here
- Downers Grove Public Library Teen Programs for October: Click here
- Downers Grove Sanitary District Open House: Saturday, October 6. Click here
- College of DuPage Food Rally Truck 5K: Saturday, October 13. Click here
- Raising a Resilient Child "Childhood Friendships" at Anderson's Book Store: Thursday, October 18 at 6:30 p.m.. Click here
- Grit2 Parent Presentation on October 3. Click here
- Breaking Boundaries: Career Exploration for Women, Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 6-8 p.m.. Click here