Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Glenbard Parent Series - September 20, 24 and 29 - click here for details!
- College of Dupage STEM Spotlight - Monday, Sep. 23 - click here for details!
- grit2 Presentation: iStruggle: Parenting the Most Connected & Most Unhappy Generation Yet - September 26, 27 - click here for details!
- College of DuPage Food Truck Rally & Sunset 5K - Saturday, Oct. 5 - click here for details!
- McDonald's Education Expo 2019 - Oct. 12 - click here for details!
- College of Dupage Explore Engineering - Friday, November 9 - click here for details!
- Raising a Resilient Child - Fall Schedule - click here for details!
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered throughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development.
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free