Community Bulletin Board
District 99 is happy to share information with our families and community about not-for-profit events. If you have information you would like us to consider for posting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lewis University Learning to Lead High School Summer Program - July 22-23, Register by June 30 - click here for details
- Teriyaki Madness Gives Back to Sharing Connections on June 6 - click here for details
- Ben's Memorial Mile and Family Festival - June 15, 5-9 p.m. at North High Track - click here for details
- University of Illinois Extension & 4H Summer Workshops Registration - click here for more details
- STEMCON 2019 College of DuPage - click here for details
- Special Camps at White Pines Ranch Registration now open: June 9-14 (children ages 8-20) and June 16-21 (adults 21+)
OTHER COMMUNITY INFO
- Glenbard Parent Series: Navigating Healthy Families. Free programs are offered throughout the school year to facilitate real-world parenting skills that enhance our teens' social and emotional development. 2019-20 schedule coming soon!
- Ending Opiod Misuse: 1-833-2FINDHELP - Identifying an Opiod Overdose
- Downers Grove Public Library: Stream eBooks, movies, and music for free